About Dr. Aggarwal
Dr. Paul Aggarwal, Board Certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine, has practiced and served patients in the Dallas area with privileges at Baylor University Medical Center since 2006. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, American College of Physicians and the College of Chest Physicians. His primary focus is on the prevention and treatment of coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol abnormalities.
He also received special procedural expertise in Cardiology and Transesophageal Echocardiography at the University of California San Francisco, as well as the latest diagnostic training in Nuclear Cardiology and CT Angiography. He practiced under an academic appointment at Albany Medical Center in New York before his relocation to Dallas, where he continues to teach residents and medical students from Baylor University Medical Center.
Baylor University Medical Center
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Nuclear Cardiology
- CT Angiography
Education and Training
- Undergraduate: University of Ottawa, Canada. B.S.
- Medical School: Memorial University School of Medicine, Canada. MD
- Residency Training: Tufts University, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Tufts University; University of California, San Francisco; University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Canada
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society